- new default position settings made for the positioning of the L and C with a given frequency range;
- added menu option to clear out the memory offset positions for the L and C with a given frequence range;
- removed limits on the L and C offset position values;
- added menu selection of the Amp-Key relay state when no RF power is detected;
- added ability in manual mode to store a memory position using the Right Arrow Button.
- changes regarding operation with the MARS frequencies.
- Allowed for the use of the new relay board with the proper jumper selection;
- Added additional memory presets between 7.0 MHz and 14.0 MHz;
- Manual mode now allowed the Left Arrow Button to return to Auto mode.
- Corrected problem where the display was not being updated after pressing left arrow button and would make the unit go from Manual Mode to Auto Mode.
- Minor display corrections: UNABLE TO TUNE message remained on display in error after a new tune operation started.
- Added Setup Menu item to select AUTO STORE to be ON or OFF;
- Added Setup Menu item to select DELAY TUNE SWR to be ON or OFF;
- Provide for using Ant 3 selection with dummy load by changing to AUTO ANT SWITCH MODE state by pressing and holding of the ANTENNA button;
- Added memory locations to have memory settings every 50 kHz from 28 MHz to 29.7 MHz.
- Removed Amp Key Relay Menu items;
- Corrected problem where the display cound be blanked out after the unit remained in the Setup Menu for an extended time.
- Corrected an occassional problem in Auto Tune Mode if the unit has AUTO ANT SWITCH set to ON;
- Made improvements in the Auto Tune operation to reduce the time needed to find the L and C tune positions when a given frequency is first applied.
- Corrected a problem where some units were incorrectly reading EEPROM calibration and setting values.
- Removed restrictions in manual mode that prevent storing of new C and L positions when those changes are only of a minimal number of steps. The restriction is there to prevent the auto tune mode causing excessive writes to the EEPROM;
- Corrected occassional problems in finding the absolute best match when v1.25 changes were made;
- Added to the operation when holding the ANTENNA button to select BYPASS MODE when AUTO ANT SWITCH is turned OFF and select AUTO MODE when AUTO ANT SWITCH is turned ON.
- The selection of the antenna port in an auto frequency selection mode now is programmable for each of the ten different HF bands;
- The INITIALIZE PRESETS menu option has been removed;
- The QUICK TUNE menu option has been removed;
- The last frequency of transmission is saved on power down and the inductor and antenna relay settings are restored for that same frequency at power up in auto antenna mode;
- The power reading no longer has an option to be average power. Only peak power is displayed;
- The accuracy of the peak power has been improved;
- Added a menu option to have the last SWR reading to remain on the display after power is removed;
- Added a menu option to have the last Power reading to remain on the display after power is removed.
|V1.30 / 2.30:
- Made a change to the power up display. Made a correction to fix the remote control version to display the status when turning auto frequency select on and off.
|V1.31 / 2.31:
- Add the auto antenna select for 60 M band. Change the software to reduce the possibility of having auto tuning when high RF power is being applied.
|V1.32 / 2.32:
- Corrected a problem with the initialization of version 1.31 , 2.31.
|V1.33 / 2.33:
- Remove the fixed restriction of storing a memory location with an SWR of 1.2 or better(limits the storing a memory location with an SWR at the tuning level value or better).
|V1.34 / 2.34:
- Make a small change in the power display curve to better show the display levels for both high and low levels of power. Expand the RS232 command and display data for possible future use.
- Made additional small change in the power display curve to better show the display levels for both high and low levels of power;
- Made additional RS232 command and display data for use in computer interface.